Licensed Master Social Worker
Renee has been working with people with disabilities in major New York State facilities and psychiatric settings. She has also received training in both group and individual therapy in an inpatient psychiatric setting. Her Specialties include: Anxiety and depressive disorders, relationship and marriage issues and adolescent counseling. The Hope Center is excited and blessed to have her as a part of our team as we equip ourselves to better serve our clients.
- Marywood University Master’s Degree Social Work 2004
- Empire State College Bachelors Degree Human Services Graduated 1997
- Broome Community College Associates Degree Criminal Justice and Psychology Graduated 1988.
- Treatment Team Leader Broome Developmental Services 3/16- present
- Licensed Master Social Worker 2 High Risk Births Clinic 8/15-3/16
- Program Associate Willowbrook Class Advisory Board 1/11- 8/15
- Licensed Master Social Worker 2 NYS Office of Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD), Broome Developmental Center 3/05-1/11
- Part Time Experience Adjunct Instructor University of Phoenix
- Relationship issues
- Adolescent and adult counseling
- Marriage counseling
- Individual and family counseling
- Spiritual Issues
- Life Coaching