Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Dee is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker that graduated from Marywood University with a bachelor’s and master’s degree in Social Work. She has over 30 years of experience in counseling adolescents and adults, both individually and in a group setting. Additionally, she has extensive experience working with individuals with disabilities. Dee’s clinical areas of interest include anxiety, depression, mood disorder, and mental health adjustment concerns. Dee’s preferred methods of therapy include; Cognitive Behavior therapy, Solution Focused therapy, Mindfulness Meditation, and Acceptance approaches.
Dee also maintains an interest in providing clinical training and supervision to Licensed Master Social Workers.
- Marywood University – Scranton, Pa. Master’s Degree in Social Work 1982
- Marywood University – Scranton, Pa. Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work 1980
- Broome Community College – Binghamton, NY Associate’s Degree in Liberal Arts 1978
- Senior Counselor, Binghamton University Counseling Center (Part time): 10/2019 – 6/2020
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker 2, Forensic Liaison/ Intake Coordinator, Office for People with Developmental Disabilities: 3/2013 – 4/2019
- Licensed Social Worker 2, NYS Office of Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD), Broome Developmental Center: 12/1982 – 03/2013
Dee specializes in Anxiety, Depression, Adolescent and Adult Counseling, and Trauma/Grief/Loss