- Ed.S. (Education Specialty) Professional Counseling,
- Seton Hall University of South Orange, NJ 2015-2017Master of Arts in Professional Counseling,
- Seton Hall University of South Orange, NJ 2007-2013Bachelor of Religious Education Counseling Concentration,
- Davis College, Johnson City, NY 2000-2005
License and State: 010018 New York.
- Served clients with Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI) as an Independent Living Skills Trainer.
- Facilitated group and individual therapy sessions as a staff member on an inpatient psychiatric unit.
- Evaluated patients for mental health disorders in the Comprehensive Psychiatric Emergency Program at United Health Services for the past 8 years.
- 8+ years facilitating psychiatric, substance abuse, and mental health evaluations for individuals and families in the Comprehensive Psychiatric Emergency Program at United Health Services.
- Part of an emergency mental health team that provides psychiatric services within the Triple Cities.
- Professional Counselor at The Christian Counseling Center 2015-2019.
- Relationship issues
- Adolescent and adult counseling
- Marriage counseling
- Individual and family counseling
- Spiritual Issues
- Life Coaching